Though the typical way to ask any girl for marriage is to go down on one knee, holding a diamond engagement ring in hand and pop the question. But, we all know, how difficult is to impress a girl. Women always want their man to be extraordinary, yet so simple. Yeah, I know this is confusing but, this is how every woman behaves. Well, if you have found your dream girl and you have decided that she is the one with whom you will spend your whole life then, you must choose the most romantic way to propose your girlfriend.
Are you stumped on how to pop the question – Will You Marry Me? No worries get your girlfriend to say yes with these amazing and romantic marriage proposal ideas.
Public Marriage Proposal Ideas
- Choose her favorite place, whether it’s a park, hotel rooftop or a monument that has personal significance to the two of you. You can also pick the place, where you two have met for the first time. Then ask a random person to take a picture of you together, while your girlfriend busy in posing for the pic, you must drop down on one knee with an engagement diamond ring and pop the question.
- Go out for a night party and ask the DJ or bandleader to pass you the mic so that you can dedicate a song to her and propose her in front of people, who are presented in the party.
- Get a concert or a live show’s ticket and get in touch with the stage manager to ask him if he could allow you to propose your girlfriend on the stage in front of a million audiences. Trust me this would be the best marriage proposal ever for a girl and she could never say ‘No’.
Destination Marriage Proposal
- How about proposing your girl at 35,000 feet in between the clouds in front of 100 other passengers in a flight, with a beautiful engagement ring in diamond? Plan a romantic destination holiday for you two. When you will board the plane, get in touch with the flight attendants to plan your marriage proposal, using the loudspeaker system in the plane.
- If you want to make your proposal even more romantic and memorable for your partner then, go for beach proposal ideas. Go to shore and start making a sandcastle. Once you finish making your castle, put the diamond ring on the top of the castle, when your girl isn’t looking.
Propose at Home
- Decorate your room in your home with photo memories from your friendship to relationship, you can hang them with balloons or can stick on walls. Switch off the lights and lit the candles, cover the floor with balloons for a jaw-dropping surprise.
- Call your friends and family in your home for a party and have everyone put on a T-shirt or carry balloons filled with helium (otherwise they won’t float) carrying one of the letters to pop the question- Will You Marry Me?”
- An amazing and fun way to ask for your girlfriend to accept your proposal is to use chalk on the driveway. You can write the question on your street or driveway using colorful chalks.
Marriage Proposal Ideas at Work
- Pair your gorgeous engagement ring with beautiful flowers and chocolates. And, give an amazing surprise to your soon-to-be fiancé by visiting her workplace or office. Of course, you will have to discuss the plan with her colleagues or office staff to get a permit for this surprise.
- Before your girlfriend will reach her office or classroom in the morning, write your proposal on their desk or blackboard and stay hidden to see their response.
Proposal Ideas with Surprise Parties
- Pick any special day, the day you two met for the first time or your partner’s birthday, plan a ‘surprise party and then pretend to ruin the surprise by having them get there early. And then, the real shock will be when you will propose and everyone presented at the party your friends or family will come to celebrate.
- Plan your marriage proposal in a park with your friends and family a safe distance away. Once you have proposed have everyone show up from an unplanned or unrehearsed plan.
No matter what way you choose to pop the question. But, always remember to bring the best engagement ring in diamond for your soon-to-be fiancé. You can buy a diamond engagement ring online or even offline, but, make sure to choose the right diamond and metal too, which will match your partner’s choice. We know that planning a wedding proposal can be nerve wrecking but, using any of the above-discussed wedding proposal ideas with a diamond ring, you can make your girl say ‘Yes’. So, use the above ideas and make it a memorable day for both of you.